Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hello June!

Today is June 1st, so that means summer is finally here, a new set of goals commence and it's my dear compadre, Teresa's birthday!!!

So let's start on summer...it's about time. And I get to officially partake in one of my favorite past times - laying out in the sun all weekend. It usually takes me all summer to get a decent tan but oh well, I welcome the challenge. And what an enjoyable challenge it is - especially if it involves a sit-n-float.

As for new goals - that's right, I'm all about my monthly goals. So here we go (1) befriend the one thing I hate most on this planet (besides sea creatures and lizards) - Pushups (2) Blog more (3) start the JK movie review - more on that later (4) accessorize more (5) start watching Revenge (that's more for Teresa and Kate) and (6) Tweet (follow me@juliebonino). I hope to do some weekly checkins on this with my kudos and boos (aren't you stoked you read my blog? One of my goals last month was to start Downton Abbey so I knew what people were taking about and while I went in thinking I don't want to like this - BOY was I hooked. Another one of my goals was to quit Jersey Housewives cold turkey and I am happy to report I have succeeded. I only watched the first episode and hasn't seen an episode since. That's strength, pride and determination all wrapped into one goal.

And finally, June 1st is my girl Teresa's birthday! I have to give her a shout out (a huge perk of having a blog!) so HAPPY BIRTHDAY T! And to work towards a goal - I just tweeted about it (CHECK!). I am unstoppable!

#ImmakingJunemybitch #watchoutworld
(I also think i am getting the hang of hashtagging)


No comments:

Post a Comment